Ring Jacket 269 Suit in Beige Linen
This variant is currently sold out
Ring Jacket’s Mod. 269 features a slightly wider lapel than their most popular Mod. 184 while maintaining its defining characteristics, such as a soft natural shoulder. Accompanied by mid-rise, single-pleated trousers, the Mod. 269 makes for a great contemporary look.
Naturally cool and inherently casual, linen is a great fabric choice for a more relaxed way to wear tailored clothing. Woven by Spence Bryson, this suit will age beautifully as the characteristic rumples of this heftier linen set in, lending the wearer a carefree appearance while maintaining its shape. The shade of tan makes it easy to wear either as a suit, or as separates.
- Single breasted 269/S172 suit
- 3-roll-2 with notch lapels and side vents
- Jetted hip pockets and welted chest pocket
- Half-lined and full canvas construction
- Single-pleated trousers with belt loops and zipper fly
- Jacket sleeves and trouser hem unfinished
- 100% Linen
- Made in Japan
- Product Ref: RT27S11G